Your Universal Remote Control Center
RemoteCentral.com
Remote Central's File Area
Previous page Next page Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Pass:

Recent file comments...
Comment by morkobi on Monday June 27, 2011 at 02:33
tanks
Comment by jjames on Saturday June 11, 2011 at 02:11
Thank you so much! Been looking for these forever!
Comment by Stephan.myle on Thursday June 2, 2011 at 04:24
Thanks for this a friend of mine brought one of these and sat in his carboard for about 2 months I saw it and said I get it going found your work downloaded it install it and the guy think I ..... hot but the thanks goes to you thanks Once i have finsh the mods I'll upload for you guys to share (3 days so far) hay but getting my head around it
Comment by Trag on Monday May 30, 2011 at 02:00
only the instructions downloaded, not the codes. The codes are on p.36 and the download only went to p.16
Comment by dbfeldman on Thursday May 19, 2011 at 23:01
no good if you don't have the old remote, mine was destroyed by my dog...
Comment by rludwic on Saturday May 14, 2011 at 14:52
old
Comment by Late Night Bill on Thursday May 12, 2011 at 18:31
If you are a control4 dealer looking for a replacement for this obsolete Sony matrix switch, check out NeoPro. They work perfectly with Control4 and have all drivers.
[Link: neoprointegrator.com]
Comment by meloeletronica on Friday April 29, 2011 at 14:49
sorry, I do not speak English. this file is very good. thanks
Comment by leonid1 on Sunday April 10, 2011 at 05:05
gostei muito do seu sistema mas qual foi a base para programação, pep2 ou pep3?
Comment by Daniel Tonks on Saturday April 9, 2011 at 17:44
annanissa: If you don't have the RTI programming software, this file isn't going to help you. There's also another Pronto configuration for this model in the file area.
Comment by annanissa on Thursday April 7, 2011 at 15:13
i can not get this file opened please help
Comment by ejova on Friday April 1, 2011 at 17:47
great
Comment by sceaga on Tuesday March 22, 2011 at 00:14
I just purchased an R50 and have played around a bit with the programming and setup. This complete example with explanation and methodology for setting up the devices and macros is great! This will be indispensable in setting up my system (even if it is much smaller than yours. Two thumbs up! Love it! Thanks!
Comment by ruggy on Tuesday March 15, 2011 at 13:53