Your Universal Remote Control Center
RemoteCentral.com
Remote Central's File Area
Previous page Next page Up level
What's New
5/11/18 - The MXHP-R700 adds a more fully-featured remote control to the MX HomePro platform.
Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Pass:

Recent file comments...
Comment by djy on Wednesday April 1, 2015 at 15:24
I can't be sure, but I would hazard a guess that December 2011 pre-dates the introduction of smart televisions, consequently (assuming you've tried the existing Samsung codes and/or tried a code search) I believe it unlikely there is a code for this model of remote.

Of course one could always try the brute force method, that is entering codes 000 - 999 one at a time (note: from a brief glance I believe the highest TV code number used is 210), but I think it would be a waste of time.
Comment by Georgette Gomez on Monday March 30, 2015 at 08:15
what's the code for samsung smart tv?
Comment by littlewesker on Sunday March 1, 2015 at 00:00
Nice
Comment by smokin28 on Friday February 20, 2015 at 09:47
After downloading the file I can't open it. It says the file is corrupt and can't be repaired.
Comment by JDPerzynski on Sunday February 15, 2015 at 04:30
NOT the original operations manual, BUT MEARLY 'USING A SCHEDULE'
I VERY much need the rest of the manual if ANYONE has a link it would help ALOT
Comment by davidcr on Wednesday February 4, 2015 at 14:22
no se descarga
Comment by HAB on Wednesday January 14, 2015 at 15:11
This module has been updated, including complete documentation and is available for free on the Symphony Interactive web site.

[Link: symphonyinteractive.ca]
Comment by montilla21 on Saturday December 27, 2014 at 11:50
Nice thanks
Comment by tuppence87 on Sunday December 21, 2014 at 04:13
Once downloaded it kept going to I Tunes
Comment by anso7533 on Friday December 19, 2014 at 15:32
I cannot get this zip file or any of the sub-files to work in the updater for my RFX9400. Any ideas? Thanks
Comment by mreyesra on Tuesday December 16, 2014 at 21:48
I need manual one for all urc-3920.Thanks
Comment by mreyesra on Tuesday December 16, 2014 at 21:45
I need this manual. Thanks
Comment by hellboy69 on Wednesday November 19, 2014 at 08:51
usefull
Comment by bobkoure on Friday September 12, 2014 at 14:10
Don't bother unless you're running 16 bit windows
Comment by Daniel Tonks on Monday July 21, 2014 at 01:18
I'm not sure if the Total Control software has it, but check the number of repeats.

I took a look at the codes, and I'm not certain they were generated quite right. If you're interested in exploring this further, post in the forums.
Page 4 of 13