Your Universal Remote Control Center
Remote Central's File Area
Previous page Next page Up level
What's New
9/29/17 - All cloud-based operations to end within four years.
Up level
The following page was printed from

Recent file comments...
Comment by Georgette Gomez on Monday March 30, 2015 at 08:15
what's the code for samsung smart tv?
Comment by littlewesker on Sunday March 1, 2015 at 00:00
Comment by smokin28 on Friday February 20, 2015 at 09:47
After downloading the file I can't open it. It says the file is corrupt and can't be repaired.
Comment by JDPerzynski on Sunday February 15, 2015 at 04:30
NOT the original operations manual, BUT MEARLY 'USING A SCHEDULE'
I VERY much need the rest of the manual if ANYONE has a link it would help ALOT
Comment by davidcr on Wednesday February 4, 2015 at 14:22
no se descarga
Comment by HAB on Wednesday January 14, 2015 at 15:11
This module has been updated, including complete documentation and is available for free on the Symphony Interactive web site.

Comment by montilla21 on Saturday December 27, 2014 at 11:50
Nice thanks
Comment by tuppence87 on Sunday December 21, 2014 at 04:13
Once downloaded it kept going to I Tunes
Comment by anso7533 on Friday December 19, 2014 at 15:32
I cannot get this zip file or any of the sub-files to work in the updater for my RFX9400. Any ideas? Thanks
Comment by mreyesra on Tuesday December 16, 2014 at 21:48
I need manual one for all urc-3920.Thanks
Comment by mreyesra on Tuesday December 16, 2014 at 21:45
I need this manual. Thanks
Comment by hellboy69 on Wednesday November 19, 2014 at 08:51
Comment by bobkoure on Friday September 12, 2014 at 14:10
Don't bother unless you're running 16 bit windows
Comment by Daniel Tonks on Monday July 21, 2014 at 01:18
I'm not sure if the Total Control software has it, but check the number of repeats.

I took a look at the codes, and I'm not certain they were generated quite right. If you're interested in exploring this further, post in the forums.
Comment by Daniel Tonks on Monday July 21, 2014 at 01:12
MXD files have to be imported using the "Import Device" command. Which is, honestly, not the most straight-forward process.

Right-click on the device tree, select "Import Device", and then select the MXD file. On the next window, click on the SANYO device in the left (people always forget to do this), then select a device position to assign it to on the right. Next, press the RIGHT arrow button which actives, click OK on the pop-up external devices window... and you should be good to go.
Page 4 of 13