Your Universal Remote Control Center
RemoteCentral.com
Remote Central's File Area
Previous page Next page Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Pass:

Recent file comments...
Comment by CHeos on Thursday July 17, 2014 at 14:56
I tried this with my URC Total Control system but the up, down, left, right directional buttons jumps two times on every button press. Any suggestions?
Comment by LewBob on Wednesday July 16, 2014 at 23:06
Hi, I am a retired salesman from the A/V business and am trying to program an old MX850 of mine for a friend. He has a late model Sanyo LCD TV and I was hoping to find a discrete power code. I downloaded this figuring I could do a work around with the discrete off, but my MX850 editor won't open this file. Any suggestions? Thanks, Lew
Comment by stigerj on Tuesday July 1, 2014 at 01:07
Thank you. Any chance you can convert to an .mxf? Thank you!
Comment by hagione on Thursday June 19, 2014 at 12:50
I NEED IR GENERATOR TOOL FOR THE BOSE CINEMATE II ITS THERE SOME HELP ON THISĄ?
Comment by NCguy on Friday June 13, 2014 at 14:02
I have a complex mult-room setup.

Can't thank you enough - Awesome!!
Comment by Daniel Tonks on Saturday June 7, 2014 at 02:02
Wish we could, but this is how it came. If you zoom in and out you can attempt to read some of the numbers... but worst case, at least the code search instructions are legible.
Comment by gullis48 on Friday June 6, 2014 at 11:49
Is there any way to scan it with higuer resolution to be able to read the text?
Comment by Denbo on Wednesday May 7, 2014 at 18:34
Thanks! used a G-Link cable as my IR receiver, Could only capture one signal at a time, I have win 7 64bit.
Comment by vlado1234 on Sunday April 6, 2014 at 06:32
thanks
Comment by Jono427 on Friday April 4, 2014 at 07:05
Thanks for posting this. Working for me. Much appreciated.
Comment by idriswinters on Monday March 31, 2014 at 14:23
thanks guys. i have problem try to control the volume of my LG tv using IR, for now i am able to control "POWER ON" and OFF.
Comment by einomutku on Friday March 21, 2014 at 17:39
Hello, i got URC 11-6420 R00 One For All remote Controller, but just cant find setting to it and i dont have my old remote. Tv works fine, but digibox doesnt do anything. Can someone please help me... I would be grateful! My Digibox is Handan CV-3300 CNX.
Comment by ikre on Monday March 17, 2014 at 15:30
it doesn't work for me too..
Comment by BIOGALAXY on Saturday March 8, 2014 at 19:51