Your Universal Remote Control Center
RemoteCentral.com
Remote Central's File Area
Previous page Next page Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Pass:

Recent file comments...
Comment by hellboy69 on Wednesday November 19, 2014 at 08:51
usefull
Comment by bobkoure on Friday September 12, 2014 at 14:10
Don't bother unless you're running 16 bit windows
Comment by Daniel Tonks on Monday July 21, 2014 at 01:18
I'm not sure if the Total Control software has it, but check the number of repeats.

I took a look at the codes, and I'm not certain they were generated quite right. If you're interested in exploring this further, post in the forums.
Comment by Daniel Tonks on Monday July 21, 2014 at 01:12
MXD files have to be imported using the "Import Device" command. Which is, honestly, not the most straight-forward process.

Right-click on the device tree, select "Import Device", and then select the MXD file. On the next window, click on the SANYO device in the left (people always forget to do this), then select a device position to assign it to on the right. Next, press the RIGHT arrow button which actives, click OK on the pop-up external devices window... and you should be good to go.
Comment by CHeos on Thursday July 17, 2014 at 14:56
I tried this with my URC Total Control system but the up, down, left, right directional buttons jumps two times on every button press. Any suggestions?
Comment by LewBob on Wednesday July 16, 2014 at 23:06
Hi, I am a retired salesman from the A/V business and am trying to program an old MX850 of mine for a friend. He has a late model Sanyo LCD TV and I was hoping to find a discrete power code. I downloaded this figuring I could do a work around with the discrete off, but my MX850 editor won't open this file. Any suggestions? Thanks, Lew
Comment by stigerj on Tuesday July 1, 2014 at 01:07
Thank you. Any chance you can convert to an .mxf? Thank you!
Comment by hagione on Thursday June 19, 2014 at 12:50
I NEED IR GENERATOR TOOL FOR THE BOSE CINEMATE II ITS THERE SOME HELP ON THISĄ?
Comment by NCguy on Friday June 13, 2014 at 14:02
I have a complex mult-room setup.

Can't thank you enough - Awesome!!
Comment by Daniel Tonks on Saturday June 7, 2014 at 02:02
Wish we could, but this is how it came. If you zoom in and out you can attempt to read some of the numbers... but worst case, at least the code search instructions are legible.
Comment by gullis48 on Friday June 6, 2014 at 11:49
Is there any way to scan it with higuer resolution to be able to read the text?
Comment by Denbo on Wednesday May 7, 2014 at 18:34
Thanks! used a G-Link cable as my IR receiver, Could only capture one signal at a time, I have win 7 64bit.
Comment by vlado1234 on Sunday April 6, 2014 at 06:32
thanks
Comment by Jono427 on Friday April 4, 2014 at 07:05
Thanks for posting this. Working for me. Much appreciated.
Comment by idriswinters on Monday March 31, 2014 at 14:23
thanks guys. i have problem try to control the volume of my LG tv using IR, for now i am able to control "POWER ON" and OFF.
Page 5 of 13