The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
Upload a File to Remote Central
How to upload files to Remote Central...
If you have a complete full color system ICF file, device setup, useful utility, really neat bitmapped buttons, channel logos or anything else that you'd like to share with the rest of the Philips iPronto community, you'll want to upload it here! Help the iPronto file database grow - it's an easy process:
1) Fill out the form below, complete with your name, email address, type of file you're uploading, plus a short description. When you're finished, press the SEND button.
2) An email will soon arrive in your mailbox. Look it over to ensure that everything is correct, then REPLY to it with the file you're sending as an attachment. Your upload will be checked by Remote Central and will appear on our web site as soon as possible.
All published email addresses are protected from spammers.
How to properly format and describe your files:
Enjoy the file archives!
- All files must be compressed in ZIP format. This can be done with PKZIP, WINZIP, WINRAR or, for Mac users, STUFFIT. Do not use any other compression system.
- Device Configurations: Please submit devices one at a time by including the Brand, Model, Device Type and OEM Remote Model. If your file contains multiple devices or you would like to use a single submission, I can only process them if you provide all of this information on separate lines in the Description box. Wherever possible, please include the original remote control's model number. If devices are not controlled by IR, indicate whether RS-232 or IP control.
- System Layouts: Be sure to list all components that are controlled by your system file, one per line, in the following format: Brand Model Device (OEM Remote Model).
If possible, provide a brief description of what makes your system special. If you wish, you may also include between two and four favorite screenshots from your design as separate attachments to your email (do not place screenshots in the compressed file containing your system). Screenshots should be full resolution and uncompressed (.bmp or .png).
- Discrete/IR Codes: Multiple discrete hex codes may be combined in the description box below. Please space them out and be sure to provide function names.
- Bitmaps/Images: Logos or image collections must be submitted as a single ZIP file. We will create thumbnail previews for each collection. If submitting television logos, try to list all channel names.
- All others: Please provide a complete description of your submission. Remember, this is how your file will be shown to downloaders! If appropriate, you may also include between one and four screenshots.