Your Universal Remote Control Center
RemoteCentral.com
Remote Central's File Area
Previous page Next page Up level
What's New
5/11/18 - The MXHP-R700 adds a more fully-featured remote control to the MX HomePro platform.
Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Pass:

Recent file comments...
Comment by Homeconnectgroup on Saturday March 26, 2016 at 11:19
Hi, Need to know if I could get this file in hex please. I will need to use those IR codes set for my system.

Comment by Daniel Tonks on Wednesday March 16, 2016 at 04:37
There are three files in the archive. The general manual in English, the general manual in French... and the codes list.
Comment by dmytro on Monday March 14, 2016 at 10:37
I was not able to find codes for remote control. Only general information.
Comment by anaclararatunde on Tuesday March 1, 2016 at 08:26
How can i open this file???
Comment by Valerio9000 on Thursday January 21, 2016 at 14:23
Where is the file pdf?
Comment by SUBBBOTIN on Monday October 19, 2015 at 08:00
Программа действительно работает. Спасибо !
Comment by Ander Stabel on Sunday October 4, 2015 at 23:09
Thanks a lot, nice work!
Comment by navodj75 on Friday September 4, 2015 at 10:01
Did not work installing it on Vista using xp compatability mode.
Comment by djy on Friday June 19, 2015 at 21:22
Clicking on the zip file link will take you to the download page. The download should start automatically, but if it doesn't click on the "click here" link.
Comment by Jim McLean on Monday June 8, 2015 at 21:39
How do I download 'living solutions' 606426 operating instructions?
Comment by tandcintheIE on Monday June 1, 2015 at 23:09
Just having something to go on is good. It might help and it might not. But at least I have a starting point.
Comment by Daniel Tonks on Tuesday May 19, 2015 at 19:18
This file is intended for use with URC remote control configuration software. If you don't have a URC computer-programmable remote, or access to one, this file won't be of much use.
Comment by ronaldpace on Friday May 15, 2015 at 19:21
How can I read these files?
Comment by bobholl on Friday April 17, 2015 at 10:31
it is not a manual for the mini-jumbo universal remote
bur for the jumbo one
Comment by djy on Wednesday April 1, 2015 at 15:28
Further to the above, I've just noticed that I originally uploaded this file in 2009, which means the RM-398E definitely pre-dates the introduction of smart TVs.
Page 3 of 13